[Bf-committers] New to blender development

Michael Jefferies mike at jefferiesfamily.net
Thu Oct 29 16:46:18 CET 2009

I am new here.  I want to do some bug fixing and new development for
blender in my spare time, so I picked a bug and fixed it.  I read the
website about submitting patches, but it was not clear to me what the
next step is.  I have a patch that fixes bug 19712.  Should I upload the
patch to the bug tracker or to the patch tracker?  I wasn't sure if the
process was different if the bug is already logged.

Thanks,
Mike Jefferies