[Bf-committers] Smoothed Particle Hidrodynamics for Blender ya! (Farsthary)

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Sat Oct 24 22:58:06 CEST 2009

Hi all!

  I have being secretly working on adding SPH simulation for Blender
particle system (I wanted to give a surprise for many blender users :) )
 And i inform now that i have the first fully working draft of it :)
  in my site: farsthary.wordpress.com you could see some images of it and
I have sended a video to lapinou for upload it to it.

 I plan to refine it this week (implement acceleration structure because
for now is a brute force N*N SPH, but extending it won't be an issue)

 Adding SPH physics to the current Blender particle system is a natural
extention to it and also will not represent any trauma (the aditions are
in fact pretty small), there many reasons to include SPH in blender and
could be useful for Durian also :)

By next week I will release a first patch and will put it for Jhacka (and
 other devs consideration)

  Hope it will be usefull

                                 Cheers  farsthary
PS: stay in touch ;)