[Bf-committers] BGE Python Drawing Patch

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Mon Oct 19 12:13:13 CEST 2009

Mitchell Stokes schrieb:
> Hello Blender Devs!
>
> Over six weeks ago I submitted a patch to the tracker to allow Python
> to draw to the screen in the BGE. I'm posting now to the mailing list
> to see if I could get some feedback on the patch and hopefully get it
> committed sometime. :)

Nice! I always missed something like this. Lately I experimented a bit
with the "drawLine()" code in Rasterizer but a single pixel line is not
what you can really call usefull so I ended up in using 3D "lines"
(scaling cubes...) in a architectural environment.

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/