[Bf-committers] Submitted patch to add cap ends setting for cylinders

Howard Brooks hbroo2008 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:49:50 CEST 2009

Thanks Martin!
I hope I didn't put my foot in it on my first attempt.  I was looking into
some discrepancy between Cylinder/Tube terminology and it now appears to me
that the intention is actually to have two distinct types of primatives:
 Cylinders with capped ends and Tubes without.  Presently only Tubes appear
on the add/mesh menu (/release/scripts/ui/space_info.py) which may have lead
to the todo item.  But maybe the correct fix is to just have both cylinder
and tube on the add/mesh menu instead of the "cap ends" setting just added.
 Thoughts?

Howard