[Bf-committers] GPL exception license for Blender Player.

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 01:53:08 CEST 2009

I'm curious as to if there is even a method of finding out who
contributed to the BGE? I think that would be the most difficult part,
asking is simply an email away. However...the BGE has been using more
and more of Blender's code, and become less separate. While this helps
with development (such as NeXyon's sound work), it also means that the
BGE is not distinct and probably couldn't be licensed separately from
Blender.

--Mitchell Stokes (Moguri)