[Bf-committers] Planning update

Charles Wardlaw cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com
Sun Oct 18 20:17:20 CEST 2009

I posted one of the reports for the missing button emulation
functionality. I don't mind at all if that fix were pushed to beta2 or
even beta3 since the Durian folks' requests should be taking priority.
I don't see anything wrong with triaging feature re-additions since
I'm sure coder time is limited and the betas are not supposed to be
feature-complete or production stable right away. Especially since I
can't submit any code fixes myself at the moment.

Heh fly mode... Does anyone actually use that? ^-^

~ C

On 2009-10-18, at 11:38 AM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>