[Bf-committers] Blender Conference: streaming capture...

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 16:57:28 CEST 2009

I have a spare linux (ubutntu) box I could leave up and running, that would not be interrupted. I will look at a screen capture program today; should not be a problem. I have an ISDN max download connection, and have uploaded tons of youtubes. Let me know.

--Roger/Papasmurf

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.