[Bf-committers] patch to select "restricted select" objects

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 06:11:07 CEST 2009

Hi,
I wrote a patch that's helping me and IMHO could make into trunk.
It's an option to select objects with the "restricted selection" option
toggled.

[#19661] -
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=19661&group_id=9&atid=127

Matt, since you originally wrote the restrict select feature I would like to
hear your opinion in that.
Campbell what does mouse_select_menu() do? It was assigned to
Ctrl+Alt+Select (the shortcut I'm using in the patch) but I couldn't launch
it or even figure out what it does. Therefore I got away of its call :|||

Any feedback will be appreciated. It's a very small patch (although it took
me some time to find out where to make the changes).
I hope more people like it, as an user I would love to see this in 2.5.

Best regards,
Dalai

http://blenderecia.orgfree.com