[Bf-committers] Pure Cocoa draft

johnmadstone at yahoo.it johnmadstone at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 13 11:36:46 CEST 2009

This is just a test.

I am writing a GHOST_C-api.h implementation in pure Objective-C and C
code. It is still minimal and incomplete.

I am testing/developing/debugging it against
"blender/intern/ghost/test/gears/GHOST_C-Test.c" for now, so, it is
probably not suited to work with Blender yet.

Though, it works, and I have done it in about 12 hours.

Many things has to be modified, but I think it is a first step. I will
continue it by my self for now. Any help is welcome, if it will come
with patience.

You can get the code at this link: http://endercg.altervista.org/files/
and click on the TheRealGears2.zip link.

Best regards
Marco, Triest