[Bf-committers] Cocoa, 64bit & SDL

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 8 15:59:00 CEST 2009

And it won't be necessary, as far as Mac 64bit is concerned, as the
1.2.14 version has been pre-released yesterday, and it brings 64bit
and snow leopard compatibility.
Only caveat : some 64bit code (power mgmt, not used in blender AFAIK)
requires snow leopard.

SDL 1.2.14 announcement:
http://forums.libsdl.org/viewtopic.php?t=4982

More details on Mac specifics: