[Bf-committers] Cocoa port : First pure Cocoa version !

Galen Beals galenbeals at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:56:29 CEST 2009

Thanks Damien,
Hey I just wanted to mention that something in the recent commits has
botched up the cocoa version. I just did a build of 23700 and
discovered that it does not respond to any mouse button input.
However, if I hit the space bar it brings up the operator search and I
can do things like execute a "Split region" (which interestingly
enough, splits the time-line). So, the keyboard input is working
still. Also, if I spin the mouse wheel, it slides the timeline
header... Strange...

Could this have anything to do with: http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-blender-cvs/2009-October/022892.html
  ?

-=GB=-