[Bf-committers] First pure Cocoa version ! [Fwd: Re: Finally did it]

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:49:14 CEST 2009

 People are generally unwilling to wait on someone else when they feel
they need to get work done right now (maybe they won't have the
necessary time to devote to it later, or people need it now, or
whatever).  While this can be very, very annoying, it's also something
most of us have to deal with, in some cases far worse then this.

Joe