[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [23457] trunk/blender: add buildinfo to cmake (no win32 support)

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:08:43 CEST 2009

Ask Jesterking, the winbuildinfo.h exists since the begining.
There is only build type that is missing, cmake doesn't know if the build is
static or dynamic.
When I make blender -v the console return:
E:\compil\cmake_blender\bin\Release>blender -v
Blender 2.50 (sub 5) Build
        build date: 07/10/2009
        build time: 10:58
        build revision: 23680M