[Bf-committers] Blender Network Rendering in Erlang

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 21:34:57 CEST 2009

I already have a working version of network rendering (in Python), so I don't really see the need to restart from scratch in Erlang, especially since that would mean having to write complete bindings to replace the part of the Blender python api that are needed.

Of course, people are free to do whatever they want with their own time.

Martin