[Bf-committers] Weekly irc meeting, october 4 2009

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:44:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

>the point is that you shouldn't have to recreate F6, it already exists (...) If you write an operator, you get this functionality.
I'm talking about having the same responsiveness as we have with F6,
not to recreate its funcionality.

>And writing a script that requires password input, doing it this way is really a hack, better implement a password textbox in the Blender code then.
I agree it's a hack, I never said otherwise :) I was just surprised
that in 2 out of 2 scripts I was writing in 2.5 I already could use
this pynotifiers features (or whatever would be needed for that.

Cheers,
Dalai