[Bf-committers] Trackball rotation acts diferently?

Goat Man goatman.py at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:04:31 CET 2009

since we are talking about it anyways... i'd just like to mention that i
really prefer how Wings3D navigates the view: middle click enter rotation
mode, then left click sets, right click cancels.  It is more ergonomic than
blender2.4x and 2.5 - having to hold down the middle mouse button is
stressful on the hand.
my 2cents,
-brett