[Bf-committers] Output Formats GUI - Consistency

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 17:00:54 CET 2009

I like it, but some questions> what is 24-bit, and how is it selected? does 8 mean 8 bits per channel? If so, why is 16 the blue default for JPG but grayed out? For multilayer, why are the defaults grayed out (does not make sense to me to have invalid options as the blue default). How would I select 8-bit quantized PNG format?

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.