[Bf-committers] Quick patch to bring back the STL import/export

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Fri Nov 27 21:11:56 CET 2009

Hello, I recently worked with the 2.49 import and export of stl (python),
and have an optimized version of binary stl import and export,
where in 2.49 I got the import speed close to the C version.
The script itself is currently in messy state, since it was supposed to do more operations on the mesh,
but once I have some little time (in a week or so) I will extract the functions and
post these to you.
Cheers, V.