[Bf-committers] Alpha 0 talking head news announcement.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Nov 25 14:35:37 CET 2009

Hi,

I think Tom was more of talking worst case here. The 2.5 series will be
going through a lot of changes and improvement still though. My
estimate is that 2.5 beta2 will be at usable level, comparable to
2.49b.

Anyhoo, if you like to make a fun mancandy talking about the great 2.5
revolution, just go ahead! Is always fun. Just don't put this on CNN
and BBC yet. ;)

-Ton-