[Bf-committers] Alpha 0 talking head news announcement.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:30:23 CET 2009

Right after I send this, I started thinking about the fact that almost
everyone I have chatted with seems to think that the final release of
2.5 will be a production usable replacement of 2.49. Is that not true?
Do we really need to wait until 2.60 for a working Blender replacement
of 2.49?

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?