[Bf-committers] Alpha 0 talking head news announcement.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:13:42 CET 2009

Hello, I am playing around with making a news announcement that might
be read by a talking head, like on the BBC or USA Today or something.
I would like my talking head to be reporting the "Real" announcement.
So ....

What is the real announcement? The Official announcement?

Something like; Blender.Org has recently completed work on their
Alpha0 2.5 Blender 3d program. It will be heads and shoulders above
any 3d software ever made. :-)

Thanks.

--
Douglas E Knapp