[Bf-committers] GPU computing

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Nov 25 07:19:37 CET 2009

2009/11/25 Ishan Arora <ishanarora at gmail.com>:
>> That is, unless you're feeling ambitious. ^_^;
> Not very ambitious right now :)
>
>> Btw, let me know if you create a proper SVN fork and I can try to help with Mac compiling, Snow Leopard only.
> Thanks for the offer. Mac would benefit the most from OpenCL.
> I am new here. One the first thing that confused me was the number of
> forks around. I was hoping to be able to submitting patches to the
> trunk. I am not really sure how things move around here.

There is only a few fork that I know of (DTPBLender/instinctive
Blender by Alexander Ewering and command-port by Dietrich Bollman).
Branches there are quite a bit of, mainly because of Google Summer of
Code.

Best is to work against trunk and send patches for that. If possible,
do join #blendercoders on Freenode.net - many developers are active
there, and are able to help you with issues.

Welcome aboard and good luck with your efforts :)

/Nathan (jesterKing)