[Bf-committers] GPU computing

Ishan Arora ishanarora at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:52:39 CET 2009

Hi,

It seems we all agree on using OpenCL. Btw, I am on a windows machine.
If any of you are on some other platforms then I could use your help
in building OpenCL based code on your platforms.

I think it makes sense to start with something small, but CPU
intensive. I guess the most suitable candidate right now is
subdivision. What about point clouds?

Like I said before, I am just getting familiar with Blender's code. It
would be nice if someone could direct me to where the original code
for subdivision is.