[Bf-committers] GPU computing

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:14:15 CET 2009

Our render archetecture doesn't lend itself to gpu-type processing.
You might be able to hack in something for e.g. soft shadows or
whatever, but I think that would be a mistake; such an effort should
be coordinated with the other refactors we need to do there, and I
don't know if anyone even knows when those refactors will happen, or
what their final form will be.

Joe