[Bf-committers] GPU computing

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:55:57 CET 2009

Working on the renderer would be infeasible, however.  You'd have to
essentially rewrite the whole thing.  Physics would be the same way.
The reason I mentioned subsurf and armature is they're much smaller
subsystems, and are much more feasible projects.

Animation is a big part of blender, and faster subsurf/armature
systems would be very, very helpful.  To be honest it'd be far more
helpful then faster physics or rendering systems, and you'd have a
much better shot at success.

Joe