[Bf-committers] Test build AHOY!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 23 18:26:05 CET 2009

Hi all,

SVN has been tagged (revision 24829) for our first official 2.5
release, alpha zero.

Just don't forget it's a testing build, mostly aimed at Blender folks,
to get a good reference for bug reporters and feedback on UI design and
issues. On the other hand, it has almost two years of 2.5 development
time accumulated in it, this is a great achievement and definitely
something we can proudly celebrate to release! :)

Release builders can provide binaries as usual.

Matt will continue with release logs in a few hours. I'll be around all
tuesday for the download page (will be a page next to 2.49-stable),
getting binaries mirrored, etc.

Thanks & cheers!

-Ton-