[Bf-committers] meetings for new developers

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 09:00:21 CET 2009

I'm not sure I agree about documentation.  High-level architectural
design docs help a lot, I think, but after a certain point external
docs become impractical to maintain.  Embedded docs are easier to deal
with, but right now it's more of something meant to be read with the
code, not seperate from it (e.g. generated into a set of html files).

And I think there are merits to not polluting code with massive
amounts of comments, too (especially comments with *markup*, I hate
that).

Joe