[Bf-committers] meetings for new developers

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:36:47 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Roger Wickes <rogerwickes at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You California types can get up at 6am once
> a week, it won't kill ya :) and an hour before is courteous to the EU time
> zones, and leaves them some personal evening time.

Heh.  Speak for yourself, some of us have uncontrollable, messed-up
sleep cycles that prevents us from waking up that early very often.  I
probably won't make it at all, except for the very rare times I'm
awake at that part of the morning (either because I've been unable to
sleep or the much rarer case where I'm actually sleeping normally for
a short time).

Joe