[Bf-committers] meetings for new developers

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 23:20:24 CET 2009

As Education moderator, I would be happy to moderate/conduct/scribe the
meeting. However, it will not be a rotating times, because that introduces a
 decision point into the attendee process. They have to remember where to
 look in advance in order to determine the time and then mark that once
and then repeat that...etc. As a professional project manager, one never
changes the time of a regularly scheduled meeting unless it conflicts with
another.

Time: I would be happy to conduct the meeting for up to one hour, starting
one hour before the weekly blender coders call. if a dev in AUS is willing to
stay up till 2am to attend that meeting, they are up at 1am and perhaps
would be kind enough to log in. You California types can get up at 6am once
a week, it won't kill ya :) and an hour before is courteous to the EU time
zones, and leaves them some personal evening time.

Location: I propose we use #blendercoders, because that is familiar to
every developer. I do not have authority over it now, however.

Topics: A standing agenda can be decided on thru this ml, but i would
suggest something like:

2.49 C, 2.49 Python API ( regular/BGE)
2.5 C, 2.5 Python API (UI/regular/BGE)

with 15 minutes allotted to each segment.

May not be nirvana, but its a start. Let me know.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.