[Bf-committers] Search feature to CTRL+F

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Thu Nov 19 15:25:33 CET 2009

+1 here too.

Although searching in 3d apps is not the first thing I attempt, ctrl f
does make more sense. As does space for the add/context sensitive menu,
chances are that you'll add far more than you'll search, so having a
bigger button for the job will be useful. I still accidentally press
space to add stuff in 2.5 :P