[Bf-committers] Is there a list of what blender svn reqiures to build somewhere?

Dave Plater dplater at webafrica.org.za
Thu Nov 19 12:37:43 CET 2009

On 11/19/2009 12:21 PM, Damir Prebeg wrote:
> Hi there. Generally, you can find instructions for all platforms and list of needed packages here:
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender
>
> Best regards,
>
> Damir

Thanks for the link, I'm trying to get blender svn to build on openSUSE
build service, where I maintain the blender package and I'm trying to
sort out some build problems. Somebody needs to point out the fact that
python3 is needed, I don't know Ubuntu but opensuse has both python 2
and 3, only python 2 is installed by default.
Regards
Dave P