[Bf-committers] meetings for new developers

George .. thebigburrito60 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:29:46 CET 2009

I like the format you're suggesting. I've been on the mailing list for at least a year now and have played with Blender's source code a little longer, in-between school and work. It's big and easy to get lost in. So, any guidance on where to start, or some pointers would be helpful. Also, the meeting time being posted is great, too. Especially if the time changes.

George