[Bf-committers] UI: Operator button shading

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Wed Nov 18 19:00:58 CET 2009

Hi,
William changed the Operator Button shading today and as I am sure he
did it with good intentions i see some problems here:

-the new shading has very bad contrast compared with panel background.
-the buttons look like the old toggle buttons, no visual seperation from
that really...

-Big inconsistency: Lets check physic buttons, Fluid panels. Add/Remove
uses the new shading type and the "Bake Fluids" still the "old" one,
which is the better one i think.
Also Apply/Copy in modifiers, it doesn't look like a operator button.

Some users allready said, when I showed them screenshoots: "Is that a
editable text input button?"

So a big -1 for the new shading from me.

Best regards,
Thomas