[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, sunday 15 nov 2009

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Nov 15 17:16:15 CET 2009

Hi all,

Short meeting, a few notes:

1) Current projects

- Benoit works with German company PolyDimensions to get support for
haptic device simulation in the game engine, for surgical simulations.
This requires Bullet to upgrade to 2.75, and support for a new meshtype
("tetmesh").

2) Blender 2.5

- Martin made "background mode" (run in terminal, no UI) to support
running py scripts again.

- Modal keymaps should be in the keymap editor... Martin will check on
this.

- We're still on track for the first testbuild next week... we have to
start collecting the main leftover issues and especially work on a
totally clear communication about this version... :) Reporting updates
will go via this list and on wiki.

3) Durian project

- Development update is going to be posted this week on
durian.blender.org

-Ton-