[Bf-committers] Map Camera Coordinates to UV layer patch

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 23:19:07 CET 2009

off the top of my head, simply texture paint the stretched areas
with the remove alpha brush. That will make the stretched tex
transparent, and allow the second to show through.

but surely it could not be that simple :)

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.