[Bf-committers] Map Camera Coordinates to UV layer patch

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 19:27:11 CET 2009

i don't know. I do know that he was blown away by what Blender could do.
Evidently he was looking for a very small camera truck/pan/raise action with
something on that podium, and I was able to show him how he could get
almost a total drive-by. I never got any paid consulting work from him,
after his promise to "stay in touch", so I don't know where he went from there.

If anyone recognizes the altar from a scene in a flick, I'd love to know...
they were fully Maya ingrained, probably a Maya guy showed him how to do
the same in Maya, and the status quo won out rather than switch.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.