[Bf-committers] Map Camera Coordinates to UV layer patch

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 20:00:49 CET 2009

I did a tutorial on all of this last year for a hollywood guy who said
he would switch to Blender if I could convince him it was as good
as Maya. So I did.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Tutorials/Textures/UV/Camera_Mapping

If there are improvements that could be made to the tutorial,
please do so. I would like it to be a catalog of the different
workflows available. Thanks.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.