[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [24430] trunk/blender/source: use armature active bone as a pointer rather then a flag for each bone that needs looking up .

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 01:24:46 CET 2009

active = last selected
selected = list of items shift-selected

Use cases as to workflow when having an Active designator is important:
use case for objects: parenting many children to one parent
use case for verts (in Edit mode): Merge (at Last)
use case for faces (in Edit mode): ?
use case for UVs in UV window: pivot point option maybe for like rotate?
use case for bones in Pose mode: ?
use case for bones in Edit mode: ?

 ----