[Bf-committers] Particle surface reconstruction issues (Farsthary)

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:02:52 CET 2009

NVidia implement some screen-space method for iso surface generation of SPH, see
http://www.cs.rug.nl/~wladimir/fluidcurvature.pdf

We recently got a contribution of real-time SPH for Bullet, without
the rendering, so if you come up with some good implementation under
the ZLib license, we could use that within the BGE.

(this SPH implementation is both for CPU and CUDA/GPU, done by Rama
Hoetzlein, see http://www.rchoetzlein.com/eng/graphics/fluids.htm )

Good luck,
Erwin