[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes - nodal logic proposal

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Fri Nov 6 21:11:46 CET 2009

The UI side of the Nodal system will use many of the Blender code (RNA,
drawing functions, etc.). This part will fall under GPL for sure. The
runtime engine on the other side will need to be developped from scratch
and can be done under a different license. Regarding the Python
functions and modules that will be used in nodes, I see this as
particular implementations of the generic node. It should not create any
dependency on the engine itself.