[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [24336] trunk/blender: Added mass and spring vertex groups to softbody rna/ui

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 02:58:54 CET 2009

I eventually figured out the new RNA/Python UI, and despite some
confusion with _gen.c files (I was trying to edit them... it actually
worked sorta), it's a really excellent system. About a million times
better than the old uiDefButs stuff.
Being able to modify UI .py files and reload them dynamically with F8
is fantastic.

Thank you to everyone involved in making it happen :)

-Emmanuel