[Bf-committers] While we're talking about naming conventions...

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:54:12 CET 2009

Layers themselves are fine, they're functional.  Yes they aren't like
2d paint, but they're like layers in a lot of other 3d apps.  I
thought we were simply going after the Render Layer layers, not layers
themselves. I thought what was needing rethought was
their relationship to the render pipeline, as its kind of confusing.

Mike Belanger ( Mikahl )
www.watchmike.ca