[Bf-committers] Continuous Grab vs Tablet

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 3 10:53:45 CET 2009

Hi Matt,

A few ideas on this tablet vs mouse :

You can get tablet information asynchronously with GHOST_GetTabletData.
And there is a field telling if the tablet is currently used or not
( tabletData->Active != GHOST_kTabletModeNone).

Polling this to decide on entering grab mode in the triggering event
handler (GKEY, transform manipulator, ...) may help ? Or placing this
check inside the "Enter Warp" function ?

Otherwise, at least on cocoa (I don't know for other platforms), for
each mouse event, we can get its source (tablet or mouse).

Hope this helps,

Damien