[Bf-committers] While we're talking about naming conventions...

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:59:38 CET 2009

+1 for Morph Shapes. I think this is better than morph targets because
they *are* shapes so it's intuitive to call them shapes. I agree with
Erwin and others that shapes alone is too general though.

+1 for renaming layers. I think "visibility groups" is best, and
"render visibility groups" is fine for the render version. I'd be
happy to shorten this to VGs and RVGs or something like that if the
words themselves seem to long.