[Bf-committers] Shapes / Shape Keys - confusing terminology

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 14:33:34 CET 2009

fyi, 3DSMax uses Morph and the Morpher Modifier. Morph is a verb. Shape is a noun. You morph one shape into another by molding the object. Molding is the edit action used to create a Shape. And yes, we have a Mold modifier. While our Shape keys accomplish the same as the 3DSMax Morpher I just shudder at using the same term they do (but that may be a personal issue :)

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.