[Bf-committers] Shapes / Shape Keys - confusing terminology

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:21:43 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Wahooney <wahooney at wahooney.net> wrote:
> Morph Shapes?
>
> Lets mix it up a little :)

I really like that. OK newbie, first we make a face model and then to
help with animation we make different morph shapes of that face. For
example we could do a smile Morph Shape or a frown Morph Shape and
then morph between them and the base model.

I really like that. OK newbie, first we make a face model and then to
help with animation we make different Morph Targets for that face. For
example we could do a smile Morph Target or a frown Morph Target and
then morph between them and the base model.

On second thought Morph Target is better.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?