[Bf-committers] Shapes / Shape Keys - confusing terminology

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:47:28 CET 2009

I think the best name is RVK because.. naa jk. Shapes sounds good.
Naming them to match another software is in this case irrelevant since
they are named completely different in any piece of 3D software in the
planet (morph targets, blendshapes, and who knows what) SO we should
pick the name for it's stand alone meaning


Daniel Salazar
Cel: (506) 8366 8384
Offi: (506) 2219 0511

More information about the Bf-committers mailing list