[Bf-committers] Shapes / Shape Keys - confusing terminology

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 15:52:44 CET 2009

-1 for 'shapes' it is not simpler but confusing.

I'm happy with either blend shape or morph target. Those 2 words are  
commonly used by computer graphics/gaming folks.


On Nov 1, 2009, at 5:54, "Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar" <venomgfx at gmail.com 
 > wrote:

> +1 to name them Shapes, it really makes a lot more sense, specially
> when we call ShapeKeys to the shapes that actually have keyframes on
> them, easier to use and explain when teaching.
> Thanks Matt for noticing this, usually one just gets used to the way
> they are implemented.
> BTW, -1 to Blend Shapes, just Shapes sounds simpler "OK now lets blend
> this two shapes" vs "OK now lets blend this two blendshapes" eek..
> _______________________________________________
> Bf-committers mailing list
> Bf-committers at blender.org
> http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-committers

More information about the Bf-committers mailing list