[Bf-committers] 2.49 Release AHOY!

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun May 31 18:22:04 CEST 2009

Won't be able to test for a few hours (have to work around the house
first, then I can do to where the 64-bit machine is), but here are the
two new builds:

http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender_2.49-ubuntu0904_amd64.deb
http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender-2.49-linux-glibc236-py26-x86_64.tar.bz2

The .deb should be fixed for FFMPEG and internationalization, the
tar.bz2 for python problems ("import math" and others should work).  If
someone can test prior to that, then they can be uploaded to the
download page.

Ken