[Bf-committers] Compositor behavior change

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:57:58 CEST 2009

Hi Peter, I disagree because it's inconsistent with what gets saved to
file in a render (thats what render settings are for). If we want
quick proxies that could be made into a percentage numbutton in the
viewer's header or similar location, not overusing the render settings
which are meant for scaling the output. I think this is loosing one
functionality in exchange for another one. Why can't we have both? :)

cheers

Daniel Salazar
Cel: (506) 8366 8384
Offi: (506) 2219 0511